You are not alone.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is the most common disease worldwide. It affects one billion people worldwide. One in three american has hypertension, approximately 80 million.
While hypertension is a serious condition, you can manage it with a combination of lifestyle modifications and drug therapy. It could be you in the picture.
Have the courage to have your blood pressure measured. This is the only way to diagnose hypertension or high blood pressure. Blood pressure is the force of blood traveling through and pushing against your arteries.
- What is Blood Pressure? Web link
- Your guide to lowering HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
- Magnesium…. The under estimated mineral
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
For Hypertension Providers
- JNC VII , JNC VII Express Card → JNC VIII
- DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension)
- ASH: Resistant Hypertension 2008
- CCJM Resistant Hypertension 2013
- ASH Resistant Hypertension 2015
- Increased Creatinine with ACE-I or ARB – WHAT TO DO?
- Diuretics for Hypertension – an update
- Hypertension SIMPLIFIED YOUTUBE VIDEO
- Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease – POSITION PAPER