You are not alone.
Blood pressure is the force of blood traveling through and pushing against your arteries.
Hypertension, also referred to as HTN or high blood pressure, is a medical condition in which the blood pressure is chronically elevated.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is the most common disease worldwide. It affects one billion people worldwide.
While hypertension is a serious condition, you can manage it with a combination of lifestyle modifications and drug therapy.
Have the courage to have your blood pressure measured. This is the only way to diagnose hypertension or high blood pressure.
- What is Blood Pressure? Web link
- What is Blood Pressure or Hypertension, a comprehensive brochure
- Magnesium…. The under estimated mineral
- Good sleep mean healthier blood pressure
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- I want to know how to check my blood pressure
For Hypertension Providers
- JNC VII , JNC VII Express Card → JNC VIII
- DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension)
- ASH: Resistant Hypertension 2008
- CCJM Resistant Hypertension 2013
- ASH Resistant Hypertension 2015
- Increased Creatinine with ACE-I or ARB – WHAT TO DO?
- Diuretics for Hypertension – an update
- Hypertension SIMPLIFIED YOUTUBE VIDEO
- Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease – POSITION PAPER
- Good sleep guidelines
- Magnesium.. the underestimated mineral