You are not alone.
Blood pressure is the force of blood traveling through and pushing against your arteries.
Hypertension, also referred to as HTN or High Blood Pressure, is a medical condition in which the blood pressure is chronically elevated. HTN or High Blood Pressure is the most common disease worldwide. It affects one billion people worldwide. While HTN is a serious condition, you can manage it with a combination of lifestyle modifications and drug therapy. Have the courage to have your blood pressure measured. This is the only way to diagnose hypertension or high blood pressure.
MY BLOOD PRESSURE EDUCATION:
PAPER GUIDE – HOW TO CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE – Download
PAPER GUIDE – MY BLOOD PRESSURE LOG – Download
VIDEO GUIDE – HOW TO CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE – Watch YouTube
VIDEO GUIDE – TRACK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AT HOME – Watch YouTube
- What is Blood Pressure? Web link
- High Blood Pressure or Hypertension, a comprehensive brochure
- Magnesium…. The under estimated mineral
- Good sleep mean healthier blood pressure
- I want to know how to check my blood pressure
For Hypertension Providers
- JNC VII , JNC VII Express Card → JNC VIII
- DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension)
- ASH: Resistant Hypertension 2008
- CCJM Resistant Hypertension 2013
- ASH Resistant Hypertension 2015
- Increased Creatinine with ACE-I or ARB – WHAT TO DO?
- Diuretics for Hypertension – an update
- Hypertension SIMPLIFIED YOUTUBE VIDEO
- Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease – POSITION PAPER
- Good sleep guidelines
- Magnesium.. the underestimated mineral
- Tell your patients to track their Blood Pressure – YouTube Video